Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Flowers

        Hi Dear! I know, I am getting slower  blogging. It's because to many things that I keep working  each day for family. On 25th of May is the last day of my daughter kindergarten and I don't want to send her at daycare. I can afford but, thinking I need to save money to move back to my country for good. The good things in this summer My husband will be a Daddy-sitter to her is would list me worried about it or sometimes can spent with her mimi because I still do have to go work every day.



                 Suppose to be sad because I don't have a summer vacation but anyway, this flowers from our garden keep me happy and excited to see them blooming. I feel mostly hurry to come home, so that I can watering the plan. sometimes, my body so tired. My daughter who volunteering to give water to the plan or she and I have a garden together in the afternoon.


            My husband pick some flowers  from garden for Mom in Mother's Day. She was so happy




                              This wild grass with lot's of white flowers at Mom yard..


 

            Purple and Pink flowers I got this in mother-s day from our next door neighbor.  They love also gardening. We are both sharing the things 

8 comments:

anney said...

Lovely blooms! Belated Happy mother's day!

Diana said...

Wow your flowers are amazing!

Thanks for your comment btw :D

http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

Unknown said...

hey, you! i was thinking about you the other day. :) it is hard to work, blog and juggle motherhood at the same time, so kudos to you. hope you had a nice mother's day!

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Kier Mellour said...

Gorgeous Flowers, and cute blog!!

xoxo, Kier

Fashion Addict
Fashion Addict

Karina Dinda R. said...

Beautiful flower! Love it :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

UnA said...

so lovely!
I wish I had flowers like yours hehe. I'm bad at taking care for flowers

xoxo
<3 Una

noone said...

those flowers are so pretty!! have a great weekend :)

psychelyn said...

tese are really beautiful flowers. they could lighten up anyone's day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...