Saturday, May 5, 2012

All day long

~~~ Hello Everyone~~~
       I promise myself to get sleep more in weekend and relaxing but I broke those promises, it's already habit woken up early at 3 o'clock in the morning. Yeah, that's to early. I done few job around in the house. like, laundry, dishwashing, arranging things in every cabinet, dusting windows and sweep floor in living room. So, feel kind duh exhausted now.

Husband, Daughter and I went grocery shopping at walmart and finally saw photo's from last summer vacation that's been long stock in closet and I didn't bother myself to copy.  I got few things for baking ingredient and materials and ate simple dinner with Mom.

Since My Mother-in-law back from trip. We invite her to come over for dinner. It's been two 1/2 weeks not seeing her. Boiled shrimp, red potatoes, horseradish/ catsup for dipping and Rice/chicken for my little girl.  that was very perfect dinner.





 I took some photo of this Super-moon is look bigger and brighten So was amazing to see it. Everyone knows already why they called it Super Moon because it's closer to the earth than at any other


My daughter super excited to see a Super moon and everyone noticed her barefoot.  here she is with her favorite Dress.



After busy day. I feel to deserve one glass of sweet wine for relaxing. It might helps myself to get sleep early but dump almost 12 at night. can't go sleep yet.  insomnia 





wine for tonight

7 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Your little girl is so cute. Like her dress.

Pammy said...

Your daughter is such a cutie. And the chicken looks yummy. :)

safire said...

Your daughter is super cute!

I tend to wake up early too when I'm feeling restless. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Torie said...

I LOVE your daughter's dress! So cute. I can see why it's her favorite.

Frikken Duckie said...

Oooh that food looks so delicious! And your daughter is so cute!

♥ Duckie.

http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

RochellekeCloset said...

pretty princess! you make me pop up a glass of wine right now after all day of doing my ironing ;-)

Jess said...

oh my gosh hun, you wake up at 3 am and can't fall asleep at midnight? perhaps you should see this sleeping position that was on the dr. oz show. my mom said it works, and it makes you fall asleep, into a deep sleep no matter what! thank you so much too... really hope you can get some sleep. its very important :)

hapatime.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...