Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pro Palette Eyeshadow


Hi Lovely Ladies', Here's the box of bh cosmetics Product. I was order it online for valentines gift and receive it on time  but haven't post it directly in my blog. some reason a month of february is line up pretty busy.  

I was lucky to receive them all is in safe packaging.  lucky because no defect or no broken.  

The 15 and 6 color-palette eye-shadow Pro Plus eyeliner . last Feb had their 40% off sales and this is all about I got from them. $36 total of  two  palette,  it is my first time ordering product from Bh online cosmetic and  all I thought these are simply gorgeous. 


To be honest, I am not a make up professional or beauty export but love to have a some palette that you can customized  the color you like,  compact it small enough to fit in purse and they are also magnetic that you can take them out and re-arrange the colors anytime.  








I haven't try this yet but accidentally I drop one of my palette and there's a little crack but not to bad. anyway, my palette is dis-arrange so can't remember the right   # number and color but I still write what I got
WM15,WS5,WS13,WS15,WS20,CM3,CM10.CM11,CM16,CM19,CS2,CS5, CS16,MM20,MS12,WM15,CS3,MM17,MM6,MM20


Waterproof Eye Liner: Onyx Black 

12 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Wow. This looks nice. The colors are very pretty. Seattle Beauty and Fashion - Seattle Girlie Blog

Sam said...

that eyeliner looks has really good pigment! Might have to check that out soon!

RochellekeCloset said...

beautiful pallete :-)

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

What a beautiful eyeshadow collection! I love the colours! Looks really amazing!

Hope you visit me on my Blog
fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

Tone-Lise said...

Very nice colors, and I would love to try out the eyeliner! I'm in need for one! :)

Kat said...

ooh such pretty palettes! :D the colors are beautiful :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

sw0605 said...

Love the colors you got there! yes I love the eye liner hmmm thinking about getting one.. thanks for stopping by~

Chi said...

the colors are really pretty, I love this one!

anney said...

The colors are all lovely! have a blessed week!

Fashion to Go said...

Gorgeous colors. That black eyeliner is so pigmented!

samecookiesdifferent said...

those eyeshadow colors are nice, do you know where to get them in germany?

<3
X the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Jess said...

ooh i love makeup! and that eyeliner looks fantastic, i always wear waterproof!! and thank you for you comment!! yes farmers markets are wonderful, i hope they come soon to your area as well!

Teeki Oscar's Bag Giveaway on my blog,

hapatime.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...