Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Hi Dear!

    December the 1st I woke up very early this morning because I have to many stories to share since thanksgiving. I ate a lot of food and fun with family.

    My mother-in-law cooked the best food in thanksgiving for family. She had done it cooking several times during holiday. These bunches of food I post are really delicious.

   During family visiting I tries also to help my mother-in-law around the house. Do cleaning keep house presentable for visitor and of course, she need help the most in the kitchen.

  I am also lucky because I have holiday off with family. My daughter and her cousin Cameron are played a lot from first day they arrive. They sharing beds and toys and they more enjoyed playing my daughter candle fire, wii games and both had razor scooter.

My husband cooked a gumbo and I also cooked bacon for breakfast.  It was a teamwork and good holiday memories with family. Even thought I miss my family back home but my husband families are also tries to help me a being comfortable with them. Which I thankful the most because I have both best families in the whole wide world.  How was your thanksgiving?

Have a good Day ^_^











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...