Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Black Friday 2013

Last Thursday night, my husband, my sister-in-law and I went to walmart for black Friday night shopping but wasn’t good idea to joining any black Friday because too many madly people lining up and too dangerous to anyone. Black Friday is the day after thanksgiving in the America and everyone going busy to shopping for another holiday.

This is my 2nd experience to go black Friday and I still can’t believe that there’s a huge line for screen TV. My husband wanted another TV for our upstairs’ but we decide to quick get out from walmart before they start grabbing merchandise because husband said, it was not worth to fight anyone for TV. Might one of us get hurt?  So, we left early from walmart building after check out few cupcakes for birthday party.

Oh also, the parking lot was crazy, it was hard to get the parking lot anywhere that day. How was your experience in black friday? 

But Last Friday, I had done few shopping for Christmas present. So here’s the store that I went too Jcpenny, tj maxx, sally and hobby lobby but I didn’t have bought any from hobby lobby since, I spent to much in jcpenny and tj maxx. hahaha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...