Tuesday, December 24, 2013

christmas carol and sleepover

Hi lovelies

    As an always, am only one who get up so early in the morning and while in front of the computer. My blog is my first though

   A week ago, my daughter has too much activity in the school during holidays. They were practicing so many Christmas songs for their presentation. It was amazing and successful Christmas caroling. My mother-in-law, my husband and I were enjoying watching and listening their song.






   It was her first time to joining sleepover. The girl who turn nine years old, invite her to come to her party and of course, we all decide to let her some experience to sleepover and the next day, she shared so many things about from sleepover and now, she wanted another sleepover for her birthday too. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...