Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Santa






A couple days ago, we did make it to taken picture with Santa for daughter. She was requesting to see Santa in the city mall. So, got a couple photos.

My daughter wrote a note for Santa and she left it in the table with milk and candies. So the next morning, she got up early to check Santa if he stop by in our house. Daughter said, Mom Santa was here and he ate almost of my candy. And I smile about her reaction because; she said Santa left a long message and dollar.

In Christmas Eve, My husband asked me if there’s gift to give for her during Christmas day then I said no, that’s why he went to the Walgreen in midnight. Walgreen is the only one opened and he needs to buy a new gift so bad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...