Saturday, December 21, 2013

rain, thunderstorm and 1st day of winter.



I woke up several time this morning and until now, I don’t feel like to go back to sleep. So, tomorrow whose look zombie? And I haven’t that much sleep since; I remember when to bed around 10 clocks. I making a face now with listening the heavy rain outside and weather news said, 100 percent chance of rain and thunderstorm. What unlucky day, we suppose to go to the graduation day and Christmas party but, how? Now that weather holds us not to go but I was feeling aggravating because I wanted to go to the party.


And also today, December 21st is the first day of winter. Here in the Russellville area, the temperature was in the 70’s when suddenly a cold front come through and inside of a few seconds it dropped by 30s degree. So winter is here

Happy weekend Everyone ^_^


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...