Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday


           Mother-in-law and I got up very early in the morning today because she was cooked a breakfast for her best friend and family. She made a sausage biscuit and additional, we went to the donut store in 6:30 am to have some more to bring. My Mom voluntary to help her best friend, to comfort her since her best friend brother passed away. 

          When we picked up donut in the store. Daughter and Luke (dog) are also at the back seat.  Surprise our dog was not scared. My daughter wore my favorite blazer she always like to picked my stuff because she start thinking she almost to get to wear my stuff, liked clothes.


She is happy wearing my blazer. and  she said, sooner she can get all my stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...