Friday, October 18, 2013

Mcdonald, Kroger store. flue shoot,GoodJob

Finally is Friday. What I love to do in Friday night is to relax and sleep over in the morning because I don’t have to get up early and work. I feel that this is the longest Friday ever. L

My daughter today had wearing the school t-shirt and October 17,2013 the school sent us a message that they running out the mist spray and only the flue shoot injection available. But, she happy to come home and said, she only receive the mist spray instead the shoot. Since I promise to her that if she get the good job in the school she will receive a McDonald kids meal and in owlicious is mean a super good job (she can ask anything what she want)

So, She and I went to the McDonald and Kroger store. What I hate to drive is in traffic and rainy day but thankfully we made it and now were ready to go sleep..

Have a good weekend everyone ^_^





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...