Monday, October 21, 2013

halloween party and grocery shopping


 Last Friday, My family and Friend are went to the Halloween party in Clinton about 4 hours total for back and forth trip. Anyhow, I am so glad husband agreed to drive that long. Because, myself I do not like to drive in the interstate but, I love to go see more friends and any events are fun especially kids.

There’s a bunch of Filipino food and of course, they ordered roasted pig for everyone. Then, after the party we also had food to take home so, worth to come that kind of events because, besides of tons of food. You can also meet new friends.

 
In Sunday, My husband asked me if I could go to grocery shopping since, were need some food for the week. Going grocery shopping is not fun at all besides; spending a lot of money I hate traffic, most in the parking lot and full in line to the casher. Here’s stuff from Wal-Mart.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...