Monday, October 15, 2012

WristBand



Hi Dear! I think, You know what it is for? Actually, My husband bought this one for daughter. We're worried mosquitos bite. Malaria Kills more than 800,000 people worldwide each year. Many are children


Direction: simply slide the super-band on you wrist or ankle and enjoy a bug free day. Each band last up to 200 hours after seal is broken.


I like it better is just a little one to put in your  wrist or ankle. Might help some protection. especially on the field trip everywhere. I am not there all the time to watch our kids So, this Insect Repelling is makes my worried away.... I notice this year is more mosquito going on in our place. So when My daughter playing with friend outside of the house I give her one to put in her ankle

3 comments:

joanne said...

Ang high tech na ng mga mosquito repellants ngayon no? And I prefer this over those not-so-good smelling anti-mosquito lotion/oils :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

INteresting item. I've never heard of this before. Good to know.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

anney said...

Super cool naman nito! Dito meron patches naman. Sana magkaroon din ng ganyan dito.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...