Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Husband

         Were running out of birthday wrapper so I found the old magazines and white paper from school activities.  I just love to show it all how I am so proud doing this for my special someone. Actually, My Husband Birthday today. Since we both had a work.  Our plan birthday party for two of them on saturday.   but I succeed to call him earlier and greet a happy birthday. he said, your the first caller and when i come home around 12:41 P.m he still not open my gift and the note said,( Honey, I'll wait till saturday party and much more interesting if Ellen and I both open the present and Thank you.) 



7 comments:

Tone-Lise said...

I wish your husband a happy birthday=)

Viv said...

aw you're so sweet!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

What a creative way to wrap. I really like it. Need to try this.

JayDee said...

thank you!! whatd you get your hubby heheh

Unknown said...

hope you guys have a great celebration!

Kat said...

aww happy bday to your husband!! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

anney said...

Birthday din pala ng hubby mo! happy belated birthday to your hubby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...