Sunday, October 7, 2012

Nyx & Revlon

                                            
Hi Love!  Here's My Online Order from Ulta.com.  My Purpose to doing get these product is to try new things. Actually, I read few reviews before ordering. of course, observe both which is one work best on me.  So, we will see?!... As a 2nd timer ordering online usually used the 40% + $3:50 off but tax, shipment isn't include yet when is total show up is $29:90 still pricey but reasonable :-)


Revlon ( Just Bitten Kissable ) Balm Stain
Finally, I got own Romantic Chubby pencil when I received the package. I first, I opened the lip balm. So Bad, I broke it a little touch from leads. I have to opened extra careful next time but here the swatches.



Very Empress Its a great Color! Stay on really nicely and glossy. Also, after a minutes applying the color "Pop" True warm red bright. I prepared to put a tiny amount as a simple color on lips. 

w/no flush from camera- 
with flush from camera
Revlon ( Color Burst Lip Butter) 
    
    SugarPlum-  I picked color to match my skin, looked just very natural on me which is really good pampered to my dry lip. It gives a lot of moisturize and also comfortable to used.  If the colors fade away so fast: The secret I know to keep applying it when you need more hydration lips. keep putting it, thats a power of lip balm :-)


Revlon ( Color Stay Overtime length waterproof Mascara)
  
     Blackest-Black-  I did try it on today... one coat is enough for me as long staying on there.   Hope this mascara wouldn't disappointment me. I really wanted a basic mascara that doesn't bleed off under my eyes.




this is looked with one coat.

Revlon (ColorStay Eyeliner Crayon Contour)

      Black/Brown- It said can wear up to 16 hours. Soflex technology glides on smoothly waterproof. hope is not going to smudged


Nyx (ES07)

      Highlight-  Applied eye base first then this will be 2nd.  I got a good one....

Nyx ( CRS15 Cream Shadow)

      Musk- Love the color. You have to applied faster as you can because it dried so quick once' it dried, forget trying to blend it but  does stay on place.

5 comments:

ZaiZai said...

Nice buys! I'm sure you're lovely with or without makeup :)

anney said...

Bagay sayo yung shade nung lipstick!

Unknown said...

I think you got yourself a good deal from these cosmetics. i love Revlon products :)

http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

Evi said...

Great products!

Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover


Enter my giveaway to win a TED BAKER bag!

Bhushavali said...

That lip balm stain looks so pretty on your lips! Love it!!!
Came here blog hopping and liked your blog!
Do drop by my blog sometime.
And do follow via GFC & FB, if you like and let me know with a comment! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...