Sunday, October 7, 2012

Nyx & Revlon

                                            
Hi Love!  Here's My Online Order from Ulta.com.  My Purpose to doing get these product is to try new things. Actually, I read few reviews before ordering. of course, observe both which is one work best on me.  So, we will see?!... As a 2nd timer ordering online usually used the 40% + $3:50 off but tax, shipment isn't include yet when is total show up is $29:90 still pricey but reasonable :-)


Revlon ( Just Bitten Kissable ) Balm Stain
Finally, I got own Romantic Chubby pencil when I received the package. I first, I opened the lip balm. So Bad, I broke it a little touch from leads. I have to opened extra careful next time but here the swatches.



Very Empress Its a great Color! Stay on really nicely and glossy. Also, after a minutes applying the color "Pop" True warm red bright. I prepared to put a tiny amount as a simple color on lips. 

w/no flush from camera- 
with flush from camera
Revlon ( Color Burst Lip Butter) 
    
    SugarPlum-  I picked color to match my skin, looked just very natural on me which is really good pampered to my dry lip. It gives a lot of moisturize and also comfortable to used.  If the colors fade away so fast: The secret I know to keep applying it when you need more hydration lips. keep putting it, thats a power of lip balm :-)


Revlon ( Color Stay Overtime length waterproof Mascara)
  
     Blackest-Black-  I did try it on today... one coat is enough for me as long staying on there.   Hope this mascara wouldn't disappointment me. I really wanted a basic mascara that doesn't bleed off under my eyes.




this is looked with one coat.

Revlon (ColorStay Eyeliner Crayon Contour)

      Black/Brown- It said can wear up to 16 hours. Soflex technology glides on smoothly waterproof. hope is not going to smudged


Nyx (ES07)

      Highlight-  Applied eye base first then this will be 2nd.  I got a good one....

Nyx ( CRS15 Cream Shadow)

      Musk- Love the color. You have to applied faster as you can because it dried so quick once' it dried, forget trying to blend it but  does stay on place.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...