Monday, October 22, 2012

Flue shot


Hi Dear

           I Love Monday, Just only today! :-)

 It's time again for vaccine. I got a flue shot this morning, paid only  $10 but if you are student is free. My daughter is going to get a flu mist on Wednesday which is very easy, just sprayed on the nose So, no worried for needle.  Flue shot is available to any drugstore.

Anyway guys, to my filipino bloggers I want to ask where did you get a flue shot and how much cost to have one there? because suppose to get it each year. I Appreciate you'll answer, please... :-)



 If You wondering what the flue shot mean- You can read from here or any online sites.
                     http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/flushot.htm


5 comments:

joanne said...

We get the flu shots free from the company I work at, but I believe it's usually around PhP700. :)

sm said...

for kids its good only on nose and not a shot

Natasha Gregson said...

It's good that she doesn't have to have the needle :)

ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

<3

anney said...

never ko pa na try magpa flu shot. So far di naman ako nagkakasakit.

Unknown said...

Thanks you all for comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...