Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hamburger Dinner


            My Husband did very good Job hamburger meat. He invite couple of friend to come over for hamburger Dinner. Of Course, everyone enjoying together and ate a homemade food.  I am proud to tell you'll he is a man love to cooked for someone close to his heart. This hamburger super delicious and fresh.  what I like is to put stuff in your own choose, like mine I skip a cheese, mustard those is less of my favorite. you can make your own version w/it I put have in my bun, meat, mayonnaise, pickles, bacon, lettuce  so simple but my tummy so happy. 

        My Daughter Friend Emma went to vacation in california while also Ellen went vacation in Louisiana with us.   So, finally today, they play together and both plan to play again tomorrow sunday :-) 
                   She put fake tattoo and make up on her face. If you can see butterfly and make up color matches to her earring and dress.  My mother-in-law bought her dress in T.J Maxx store.  Every time My Mom pick a dress and MADE IN PHILIPPINES Were both big laugh with that  


  

6 comments:

joanne said...

I just ate but I am still drooling over that burger! Yum!!

Cute little girl.. :)

Pammy said...

Your daughter is really very pretty! And the burger looks delish! :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I cannot tolerate meat right now, but this burger looks super juicy.
Beauty, Fashion and Seattle

ZaiZai said...

the burger looks super yummy! your daughter is super pretty :)

anney said...

Sarap namn ang daming laman ng burger!

Kate @ BROhaha said...

o my goodness, that burger is making my mouth water! definitely love the mayo as a topping :) yum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...