Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More Appointment



             I am just got back from short trip. This morning, My step-Son who drive for me to go immigration service for my biometric appointment was to early at 8 o'clock. We just arrive in time there, Road was traffic too. after my finger print were both head back since he had already plan made to out with his friend. .  Arrive home taking care my daughter sick Just me and her in the house but I have to run in the store to get her coughing medicine and few snacks. 



Super Busy Mom here! I have quite things need to be gone That's why I could not  reply your comment anytime on soon, I need some focus of my dreams . bloggers I temporary get more absensence " Thank you for being understand" I will see you when I get back.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...