Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birthday Gift Come Early

Hi Friends :-)

        Next Month is My Birthday, Yeahhhhhh :-) My husband and My Mother-in-law give a early birthday present to me since I can use it on my birthday party.  I saw my husband yesterday carrying a package, I ask him if what is it inside?  He just run went to our room with my daughter trying to close the door...So, I jump out from sofa then check what they hiding from me but when I stepped in the room I guess about was his order online for me  a Camera.

     Finally here, It's a Canon Eos Digital Rebel T3. I am still learning how to use it and keep more reading a manual book for my new hobby stuff but I am already having fun w/it so far. I was wishing to get a good quality photo's in each memories and These also with one of my long bucket list. Love it



Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...