Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birthday Gift Come Early

Hi Friends :-)

        Next Month is My Birthday, Yeahhhhhh :-) My husband and My Mother-in-law give a early birthday present to me since I can use it on my birthday party.  I saw my husband yesterday carrying a package, I ask him if what is it inside?  He just run went to our room with my daughter trying to close the door...So, I jump out from sofa then check what they hiding from me but when I stepped in the room I guess about was his order online for me  a Camera.

     Finally here, It's a Canon Eos Digital Rebel T3. I am still learning how to use it and keep more reading a manual book for my new hobby stuff but I am already having fun w/it so far. I was wishing to get a good quality photo's in each memories and These also with one of my long bucket list. Love it



6 comments:

fabulouspetite said...

oh wow. that's a good camera. enjoy.

The Simply Kelly said...

nice surprise :D

ZaiZai said...

nice gift! super advance happy birthday! :))

seny said...

Yikes! you are going to love it!!! tc hon, thanks for dropping by! and oh, happy weekend :)

P said...

d'awww that's so sweet! your husband is so cute trying to hide it from you!!! and such an early present! hope you enjoy the present and happy early birthday! i'd love to see a review on that camera!

alex @ carouselstreet.com

Unknown said...

so excited for you! happy birthday!! :)

have a great weekend!

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...