Monday, February 13, 2012

Snowing in monday

 Here's the snow come. they finally decide to send us home since all school are closed. So were staying home now and get a warm blanket.  the snow is lighter, as a often expectation. here, we don't get much of snow but some part in state are more serious snow and shoveling  the drove way, lol. I thank, were not doing that here

the condition right now:  light snow and sleet during the day. Rain and light freezing rain in the afternoon. snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. ice accumulation of up to one tenth of an inch. hight is the lower 30s. southeast winds 10 to 15 mph in the morning... decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. the chance of precipitation near 1oo%. Freezing rain will get nasty road after this snow.

I took photo of myself, while snowing.... daughter  and I went  outside for awhile. I don't let her play longer because she just get feeling better last week coughing.





TJ Maxx coat sz medium,  DWDS  Boots sz #6 
                                            

7 comments:

sadee said...

i love snowfalling
awsome post you have very intresting blog
follow back please
♥ SadeeStyle ♥
www.sadeestyle.net

maria. said...

aww, I LOVE SNOW! So soft and cold, and simply the best weather to layer in~

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Snow is so lovely. Oh, I like your lipstick. Such a pretty color.
Girlie Blog Seattle - Beauty Tips, Makeup How To, Seattle Lifestyle

noone said...

I love new fluffy snow, it makes the place so pretty! have a great valentines day!

lisa said...

You're so pretty! And the snow is beautiful, I can't wait for the day I can see proper snow :)

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog! xx

Tantalise Your Mind

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. My first time snow experience is quite exciting as well. By the way, I'm your new follower now :)

Unknown said...

@ Donah- thank you so much. I will put you in my bloglist so I can see u every updated. nice to meet you here . enjoy your day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...