Friday, February 1, 2013

The fact why I throw this all away. Is there some product everywhere in the drawer that won't work to me and some is empty. So it's time to clean them out or else, is to much junks in the house,lol :-)
wet "n wild lipstick really nice color is what I love but, I given up trying because won't good after all. I suffer of dry lips. and, super stay concealer I picked wrong I can't handle looking under-eye so bright than my normal color.
these product is my favorite and I definitely buy it again. Work just right.  
All sample is empty
My Daughter also had empty stuff that she been enjoy using them


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet
effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

Look at my blog - nerium ad

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...