Monday, January 7, 2013

Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System


               Hello Lovelies! I received the Olay Pro-X Advance Cleansing System for christmas present from my husband. He really curious about what the brushes do to my face because he said, I have already good tan skin. but, most of girl dreaming a healthy looking skin meanly our sensitive face area. That's why, I want this little helper as a maintaining my skin health.  I always wanted to buy  similar product that everyone recommended for $200 but was not able to afford. As of now, I'm pretty happy with Olay.

               I have been using it since, my husband bought it for early Christmas present to me in Last november,  I notice how really great scrubber it is that worked at smooth out my skin and basically getting rid of make up or dirt. I used it every night.

               My thump nail was broken and bleeding because I was trying to figure it out how to open the battery compartment.  The only issue with the system is the battery compartment. I found it extremely difficult to open when I needed to change the new batteries. And, reading reviews makes me nervous. mostly said, it won't last long.......

                This little brush is battery powered and water resistant so you can use it in the shower. It comes with one head, two speed setting, two Duracell batteries and a small tube of their exfoliating skin polish.

               I believe my husband purchased this at port-smith target for $29. I saw it in walmart,kroger,k-mart,walgreen and also, can purchase online site.

5 comments:

beautiful me plus you said...

wow.. this is a perfect dupe for Clarasonic brush! so gonna get this one! great review dear! wishing you Happy New Year!
xxx Marina
beautiful me plus you by Marina Bergmann

anney said...

Such a wonderful gift from your hubby!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Good to know. I use Clarisonic but it's expensive. Glad to know this worked. Olay is awesome.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

SWK said...

I bought this, too. In the beginning I liked it, then I noticed that the bristles never really softened up causing my skin irritation due to the roughness. I winded up returning it. Now, I just stick to the St. Ives facial scrub.

How do you like it still?

Pearly Craig said...

I agree, the issue is opening the battery compartment. But with such a great price compared to Clarisonic, this one is a steal. ~ acne doctor in NYC

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...