Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy First Day of Autumn


Hi Dear Everyone!

           Goodbye Summer!... Here's the First Day of Autumn. I actually, cleaning out our both closet stuff. especially soon get cold. Mostly, jacket, long sleeves, and Autumns favorite clothes these things I ready out for another Season....


           Yesterday, My mother-in-law and I went shopping in payless and Jcpenny. We just done it sometimes for occasion. I ask her opinion what to wear for interview outfit . I know, She only can help me and She have enough patient to shopping for anythings. 






            Payless- I like Payless store because They carry my  shoes size 5.  I finally found a shoe that has a low heel that is cute, pretty comfortable. so far, I did try it on around hallway in department store plus when I got home I walked it several time inside the house, hoping it would more okay in actual used. going to use it soon.

Description--- This bold brash pump offers serious styles with less lift! It features a trendy almond toe with seam and overlasted platform, lightly padded insole for comfort, and a 3.5 wrapped heel. Manmade Materials.

Care Instruction--- wipe dirt and dust off with a clean, dry cloth. We recommend: Instant shine sponge for a quick, dust-free shine; Athletic shoe cleaner to instantly clean vinyl, nylon, mesh and rubber; and shoe shampoo to remove soil from canvas, nylon and fabric.

I also got two top in Jcpenny $13 and $4. Soon summer clothes will going to the clearance if you do like advance shopping clothes for next year, I think is good advisable to start.

            Have a good weekend to all :-)


     

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...