Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy First Day of Autumn


Hi Dear Everyone!

           Goodbye Summer!... Here's the First Day of Autumn. I actually, cleaning out our both closet stuff. especially soon get cold. Mostly, jacket, long sleeves, and Autumns favorite clothes these things I ready out for another Season....


           Yesterday, My mother-in-law and I went shopping in payless and Jcpenny. We just done it sometimes for occasion. I ask her opinion what to wear for interview outfit . I know, She only can help me and She have enough patient to shopping for anythings. 






            Payless- I like Payless store because They carry my  shoes size 5.  I finally found a shoe that has a low heel that is cute, pretty comfortable. so far, I did try it on around hallway in department store plus when I got home I walked it several time inside the house, hoping it would more okay in actual used. going to use it soon.

Description--- This bold brash pump offers serious styles with less lift! It features a trendy almond toe with seam and overlasted platform, lightly padded insole for comfort, and a 3.5 wrapped heel. Manmade Materials.

Care Instruction--- wipe dirt and dust off with a clean, dry cloth. We recommend: Instant shine sponge for a quick, dust-free shine; Athletic shoe cleaner to instantly clean vinyl, nylon, mesh and rubber; and shoe shampoo to remove soil from canvas, nylon and fabric.

I also got two top in Jcpenny $13 and $4. Soon summer clothes will going to the clearance if you do like advance shopping clothes for next year, I think is good advisable to start.

            Have a good weekend to all :-)


     

11 comments:

Bradpetehoops said...

Very nice fashion blog!

SunnyToast said...

Love your swags! the shoes!

Wynne Prasetyo said...

great new stuffs!





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

ZaiZai said...

Love the shoes and the cute pink sweater! we have payless here too :)

xoxo_grah said...

i love shopping...! envy much!...:) Added you on my circles too!..:)

xx!

Harija said...

love the shops and you look so prepared for fall!
Great post!
My Lyfe ; My Story

@MyLyfeMyStory 


Bradpetehoops said...

Awesome!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Nice haul. And how cute are those shoes?

Stacey said...

Great heels! One of those goes-with-everything staples too! :)

::little projects in style:: said...

i love the shoes and grey tee! :) looks comfy!

p.s. thanks for stopping by my blog!

xx,
little-project.com

wendy said...

i'm missing autumn this year... envy you much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...