Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Mother

 Hi Dear :-)

               Two Amazing Woman! My Mother and My Mother-in-law are both September.  In the Philippines  right now, My Mother Birthday's.  Even were not there to celebrate her 50  but were think of her  so much everyday.

These Photo during vacation in dumaguete Philippines ( about two years ago)- yeah, that long not seeing her in person since 2010. My Mother, daughter and Me in Cathedral Church.

Photo from last year with My Mother-in-law and Daughter.  Mt Magazine.
                      Sorry not sure to put a HD photo with them. they are both shy in the Camera .


      
        

6 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

How lovely. So lucky you have such great and supportive women in your life.
Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

xoxo_grah said...

Happy birthday to her! Thanks for visiting my blog...I'm glad you have been here in Dumaguete....you have a lovely daughter..a new follower too!

xx!

ZaiZai said...

happ birthday to your mother :) I'm sure she misses you as much as you miss her. I hope you get to see each other again soon :))

Unknown said...

thanks for your comment :) cant see you in my gfc followers though, can you make sure you followed? thanks :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

Missus Cee said...

same birth month kami! yey! happy birthday!

Nerissa Sayson said...

Love the place :) i'm from pinas too. You are so sweet.
fashionerza.blogspot.com
Follow my lonely blog please :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...