Sunday, September 16, 2012

Activity


I    LOVE     YOU    MY    NAME   IS   Ellen    DO    YOU    LOVE    ME   MAMA  ARNITA ---My daughter wrote this when I left my blog open. I thought it would be nice to share it to all.

                                                                                                                                                                    
What is Your Favorite color? PINK, BLUE

Where place you wanna go someday? DISNEY  WORLD

 Who is your best friend? EMMA, LILLI, ASHLEY, ABBY, BROOKLYN,  RYAN

Who is your special person? MOM AND DAD

What is your favorite Pet? PUPPY

Favorite Food?  RICE, CHICKEN

What you feel in first grade? PLAYING, LEARN

What is your Ambition? MY DREAMS TO TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.


I feel not like it to go the filipino party today :-) So, We went up to my mother-in-law and here lazy Sunday for us.  I did ask few question to My Daughter and she write and answer it to my blog.

      That's what we doing! do you have any activities in Sunday?
  
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...