Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day


 Hi Friends!
        How's holiday? Hope you'll enjoyed :-) About me,, I spend with family most of my time. Weather outside so pretty but still humid.  We're had a good lunch at my Mother-in-law House. Watching a T.V show.
        Here's Hotdog and buchi.




          Talking About Food. I learn to cooked from online recipes and experience from family when I miss home (filipino) food. I can do it especially if your in the middle of craving, hehehe.  I told them, I don't give up my culture... still the best for me. I often ask my husband to go drive asian store for grocery shopping. That's the way, I stock up everything I need....

3 comments:

joanne said...

I was happy nun malaman kong labor day, kala ko hindi kami magiging busy sa work, hindi rin pala.. ang yummy ng buchi!

KULAPITOT said...

i miss this .... ;) yun pala name niya

fabulouspetite said...

We had an awesome weekend. More of a family time. I wish I live near you so I can have some of your good cooking.. Ha ha I envited myself to your house!!!

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...