Friday, March 9, 2012

Girl Scouts cookies

Hi Dear,  It's that time of year again- the girl scout cookies.  they're posted on nearly every street corner, and with more stand everywhere. Have you ever seen anyone selling a box of cookies? because last week, I saw couple of kids had a few box of cookies and since then I feel in love this SAMOAS- Caramel deLites (  Tender  Vanilla cookies covered with caramel on top and bottom then rolled in coconut and striped with a rich, chocolaty coating).  I wanted to know this recipes and learn it.  because, what I heard they sell girl scout cookies in once a year only. but anyway,  Samoas is my most favorite one   and  My husband pick a Do-si-dos- (  Naturally Good! Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling  and also my daughter is in between. she love every favor as long is sweet.

3 comments:

Amor said...

I haven't try those yet, but I'm sure it taste good :)

/ xw said...

OMG I love these. I always have such a hard time finding girl scout cookies. Hope I'll be able to get a box this year too! =)

Jess said...

lol omg the samoas are my favorite, i never knew what they were called because i just called them caramel delights haha.

Hello Kitty giveaway on my blog,

hapatime.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...