Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day light Saving

Hi Dear!
    I get up so early often in everyday especially today, is a daylight saving. I didn't seat the clock yet but the computer clock is automatically forward.  So I can tell, now is 1 hour ahead.

This is computer time- Just change automatically. I know, already what's going on today So alone in the sofa, drinking coffee while they are still sleep.
Okey, down below.  thats our two alarm clock, one  for me and one for my hubby. We seat our clock different,  defending what time to go work and school.  I hate Alarm in my-life Just I feel make me nervous to hear beeping. So I use to it to turn off before I heard it. 

6 comments:

seny said...

I hate them alarm clocks too lol! this time change affect my little one's sleeping pattern. Thanks for dropping by! maayu k dinha kay naa paka time mg blog on top sa imo work schedule...tc!

roxxy said...

our clock will reset soon as well..Quite confusing but there you go we have to live with it :)
I ahve an award for you sis, pls check in my page

Unknown said...

I hate alarm clocks, I get so annoyed when they go off, or even if I wake up just 2 mins earlier annoys me haha.

Stefania B. said...

who don´t hates alarm!!! I do the same, swithc it off before it starts beeping. wow 5:30am is soooo early

Kai Rui said...

was happy to follow you sis, hit me back for the favor...thanks:)
wanna xlinks?

Unknown said...

Kai Rui. thanks to follow..I wish i could too.. sounds you in private,lol... let me know, I follow you back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...