Sunday, November 6, 2011

Some Tips to clean toys and Room.

          
    Sneak a Peek to my daughter Random- Since I spend two days off work and I am a  cleaning mode this weekend I give more important some spots that we usually when and resting area inside house but first thing in my mind to help my daughter to organize her stuff inside the room and also we did deep clean her toys because as we know, Children's Toys are a haven for germ and bacteria growth which can spread quickly throughout your house often resulting in illness for family.


 Here some I found these easy steps to disinfect kids toys. as my research it's recommended to clean house and toys regularly

*  Wash hard, plastic toys in mild soap and water with a scrubs brush. Rinse well. then the toys in a mild bleach solution ( one tbsp. bleach to each gallon of water) for 10 to 20 minutes to disinfect them. Rinse well in clean water and allowed the toys to dry.
* Use a dishwasher to disinfect plastic or other dishwasher-safe toys. because of the high heat in the machine. they do not need a bleach solution.
* Disinfect stuffed or clothes toys in a regular washer and dryer.  Wash them at least once a each week with a mild detergent.
* Clean tables, large toys or play areas with a mild bleach solution and sponge or rag. Mix 1 tbsp. bleach with one gallon of water. Wash the surface area taking care to reach the crevices and hidden spots. Rinse with a sponge and clean water and let dry...


    




















1 comment:

Alicia said...

What a great mom to spend her days off cleaning!

Want to let you know I've moved to imgalaxia.blogspot.com
Please follow there!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...