Thursday, February 21, 2013


Were stock together in the house while out side was snowing. She loved this candy, shaped of leaves. 
I received elf product that I ordered from valentines day. oh, lipton and naked is both great but next time, I have to check calories because I found out naked Juice is 400 or more calories and diet is zero's so that not wondering I gain so much weight. lately, we saw several wild cat in my mother in law porch I guess my mom wanted to adopt them all since she been feeding.
Guess, I was thought the spring is coming since lately 70 degree but last wednesday weather is change. we got another snow and ice storm. I have spray and ice scrapper always inside my car for clearing up the glass before to drove in icy. anyway, I was piss off when I pump gas because was cold and my store card wasn't work so right. grrrrrr.
Some picture from intergram. Happy Day and Heart Lips
                      here's I receive from valentines day. it was tiredly at worked but, hubby still manage to surprise me that's such a sweetheart husband I got the best Man.

5 comments:

Witha said...

That Naked make me drool, we dont have it here. And those flowers.. uwarrrgghh I love tulips!! Lucky you :D

✿Witha✿

fabulouspetite said...

So nice. love the pics. Hope the weather over there warms up a bit.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Senyor Iskwater said...

i love the flowers and the chocolates...

Anonymous said...

Keep busy, Stay Warm:)

xx,
klee

kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

Witha said...

Sweet valentine's gift, I love tulips!! Those Naked & lipton drinks, how I wish they are available here

Witha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...