Thursday, December 20, 2012


            

I only have five hours sleep. Last night, watching  Miss Universe pageant in 2012. The good news is Miss U.S.A won the crowned and 1st runner up is Miss Philippines I don't know if you like the result but is fair enough for me.  As long U.S.A and Philippines are in the top level. I' am proud for both of the contestant.
U.S.A-  Olivia Culpo
Philippines-  Janine Tugonon



People talking about that tomorrow will be the end of the world. I don't think so, You got to believe Our God only knows everything in this world.






We do not have Electric at work was really dark. after eight o'clock they declared to went back home. Since we cannot work in dark place... Anyway, One down and 4 hours to go for tomorrow. I do excited for holiday...

Oh! That is a emergency light for the hallway where the camera on all the time






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been hearing about the end of the world since I was in High school, 2o years later, we're still here...YAY"--


Gracie said...

I wasn't able to watch since I didn't know about this.. well, congrats to our very own Janine Tugunon for winning the 1st runner up crown. Btw, about the end of the world perception? I agree, trust only God.

ZaiZai said...

Too bad Ms Phils didn't win but hey, there's always next year :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...