Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Party

Me and Friends. Were both Speak visayan but We are definitely can talk tagalog  and understand pretty well. they are drove hours to come for christmas party.

My daughter is one of the player even-though she didn't win but she having fun.

Old and New friends. One thing, I like to go the party is to met more friend. 





Once a year. Filipino's are having a christmas party. Invite anyone as long you are available to come.. I got invited 3 parties but, can't make it those two party. because actually, I need stay home with my daughter got cold. 

2 comments:

ZaiZai said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Lovely pictures. It's great to see your community getting together. So important to keep old friends and make new ones.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...