Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hi Dear!
Oh gosh My sunday wasn't turn out good. I am so sorry  in a bad mood. I get so upset by other people who trying to talk to me but behind on that there's another meaning. I have a fb account and I recieve her message first but was so stange to me we just exchange a few message and in a while ago, I want to reply back to her message and can't view her profile anymore even just send message. So, thought she block me  on her face-book in purpose. I don't know, why? she do that But myself I don;t remember any words to make her hurt. She was introduce herself to me that she was my grade 6 classmate. Yeah, I reply was  remember her and I haven't seen her in a long time.
seuss and lorax movie- Daughter and I went this movie. were both having a good time. after my happiness, there also sadness, lol.  My husband went this movie The Hunger Games (2012) - I don't know what it is about. In a short story, I totally hate demanding especially w/out words please and look so mean to me. that I feel my world so bad.... he just want everythings in the house so clean but I truly feel bad on that because I can't afford in all at once. my body is only one I am not stay home waiting for miracle. I have a job to help leaving.
Because My upset day : I throwing my make up, my clothes, my nails accessories and everything that my own. all in the cartoon next to trust-can outside.  he told me if you piss off, you should not throw all your things away.
I just want to get this feeling out and hope it will alright tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww, sorry about that. hope your day is a better one today!

hope your famliy's well!


xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

UnA said...

Thanks for your visit.

That happened to me to. One of my friend deleted me from her fb, but she said that she didn't do it. Some people just blame it on fb i guess.

Hunger is such a great movie. I loved it

:)

Amor said...

Sorry to heat that you had a bad :(. Don't worry, everything just going to be fine.. just stay calm.

Xoxo
Amor

Unknown said...

Awww cheer up! :D There is always tomorrow and there are always better and much better days waiting for you ahead! Look positively into the future, everything will be fine xoxo
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...