Tuesday, April 3, 2012

elf lip gloss and wet 'n wild lipstick



Hi Dear :-)  I  love this bright color of lip gloss and lipsticks, the color is great.  I was reading a lot of good reviews about mega lipstick from wet 'n wild that's why I pick one to try out and only $1.99 but oh! My goodness I haven't luck of this mega lipstick because  It was very dry and I can not even drag this on my lip with out it caking up, even with lip-gloss or lip balm underneath. Elf Lip gloss is nice, love it with SPF 15. I have no problem this $1 glossy.

7 comments:

serdar said...

çok güzel

serdar said...

cok güzel

momto8 said...

I use this all the time!

Kat said...

oh la la the lipstick is such a beautiful color!! perfect for spring :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

missdanbee said...

the colors are so pretty <3

JOIN MY ROMWE $40 VOUCHER + DETACHABLE COLLAR GIVEAWAY
missdanbee.blogspot.com

olikaera said...

beautiful shade of pink, was looking everywhere for something similar! so cute!!!)

t said...

Good price!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...