Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bath and Body Works


Bath and Body Works Product.   I am not own originally this body cream. My-in-law been spring cleaning and few of her things goes to me.  Lucky I am huh :-) Thought would be nice to try them before buying, lol. but to be honest, She been fan in a long time of this company. Each Season, different scent and I get like it too.

Vanilla Noir and twilight woods- I think the smell is kind a warm and good in winter
   Moonlight Path- I used it several time now- these are the heady scents of a garden at midnight blended into a soft and sensual fragrance. contains naturally pampering ingredients such as nourishing avocado oil, smoothing fruit enzymes, conditioning calendula and almonds oils..
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...