Friday, May 20, 2011

Commissary in Military Base air force...

I get up around 6:30 in the morning and ready to leave at house in about 9:00 to go shopping in Commissary . Here I took some photo in Military Base Air force. We went there many-time but today, they ask our personal I.D & get to register for entrance. it is a new law because for secure people who living that Place. My mother-in-law can in & out there anytime because She is air force wife to Ted Brunson. I didn't make it to meet him in person because I was in philippines Engage to his Son Ty.

We Spent much money for Grocery shopping to stock up to our Freezer but Our trip so much worth it and thats all Matter. I thank Mom so much I am not homesick, Today I bought asian food. like, Langoniza (  Sweet Sausage it called here in state) and I have Fish & Dry Fish....


























































































We Can't believe it after pretty sunny today and on the way home, there's a heavy rain and so cloudy, hubby give a extra careful to drive home and looking up in the mountain so dark..
and Now Baby Tree in our back yard is cut down from  wind. Feel sad to one years old tree. hope we can get a new one but really like thats tree during Fall is pretty leaves color.




2 comments:

pro eye said...

good trip. i see aroup airplane by
http://www.patrioticdecorations.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Pro eye, almost Memorials day... So Soon.

I am very Proud to my Father-in-law who was a Military Air Force...

Thanks.. Tc

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...