Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorials Day


Yesterday It's been a long day in work but glad went shopping 'n Tj Max to get some summer stuff for me. Hubby done working yard and watching online for vacation soon with family reunion in July Plan.  In Memorials Day is quite around but we had pizza dinner. My daughter having fun with our next door neighbor playing flash water hahaha...

You can see here photo that she had a great time and We finish sent our Balikbayan box for philippines Family A jumbo Size is $ 110 for Mindanao Island. Hope all goes well....








Wow! It's Smoking hot in here 90 degree but not yet quite summer. I can imagine soon will be hottest  summer here. So start digging our summer stuff, lol.

This morning while  watching Filipino Movie TILL I MET YOU. I also love this noodle soup even how hot outside hehehe. at 10 oclock  we went k-mart for another shopping. I bought hubby stuff for our wedding anniversary gift and head out to NEW CHINA Restaurant for lunch...







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...