Sunday, May 29, 2011

feel better


I'll been taken this Medicine few Days Ago My hearing is Plug up and makes me feel uncomfortable to listen anythings If anyone talk to me; I want them to talk loud because My right ear can't hear so good. Last Tuesday I'd called in to my boss @ work about this reason why I choice to stay at home   bcoz my ear was bother me alot. when I was talk to her, she's unhappy w/say bring me a note from doctor.


My daughter had fun with this machine.  I think we called it cutter paper because we have so much stuff paper in house that really need to through away  and for secure identity so usually do it like this here....



After here few extra minutes Job she relax with this all  Cd's. She love it all and her pink stuff toys.




Oh some picture of me at sofa in living Room was so bored.. hahahhaa


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...