Monday, February 16, 2015

Icy, Snow and Freezing Rain

 Hey Friends!

I called in at work this morning. The road still icy, snow and freezing Rain outside. I don’t feel like to drive anywhere when the weather looks bad. I’m scared driving when its icy because is not safe.


When around 6:30 in the morning the school campuses are closed Monday February 16, 2015 due to inclement weather. That’s what I receive to my mail. I am happy to stay home. I hope this is the last coldest of the year. I can’t wait till to spring season.


What I love to stay home I feel done a lot around the house and spend with my daughter and family. I done cleaning our closet, floor, bathroom, and changes our bed sheets. Then get lazy for the rest of the day.


We don’t get that much snow but were scared so fast to have heavy icy, snow because we don’t get it often here. That’s why they decide to closed campuses (no school & no work for me).

Happy Monday you’ll

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...