Thursday, February 12, 2015

Boodle fight Menu

Hello Dear!

A month of February had so much activities going on here. My families have a birthday coming up on February 22 and February 23 and today my brother-in-law is coming to visit valentines and us this coming weekend.

Last weekend, my friends and I done kamayan a Filipino styles, it was fun and I wish we can do more next time. Of course, it was also so much cooking but worth it after because all food we prepared are so delicious. We had pancit bihon, smoked fish, rice, chicken barbecue, and pork barbecue and cassava cake. We also had a chicken soup tinola but I forgot to put at the table.  

I already mention my two friends are both pregnant and I was glad they both like the food we prepared. I understand sometimes pregnancies are so picky. They ate a lot especially the cassava cake. We absolutely were doing it again.

Have a good Day.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...