Saturday, January 31, 2015

Home Decoration


My mother-in-law bought these flowers at Lowes. These flowers live longer. I remember we bought it since, December 2014 and now, still alive. But, leaves and flowers are almost gone.
 

My husband bought this pretty orchid last year. We were watering this plant in once a week by with measuring. So far, this flower still looks pretty in the living room.  


My sister-in-law and my brother-in-law sent this to my mother-in-law for Christmas gift. When they send package or present to Mom. My sister-in-law informs me all the time about the package on the way for my mother-in-law. So, I know first before her.


Once a year, I do like to decorate 12 fruits at the table. Meaning bring luck. I grown up with this a Filipino traditions



My husband is art professor. This ceramic cup is one of his made and family been loving using his stuff. They are so cute and pretty to decorate at home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...