1 cup milk warm
1/3 cup melted butter
4 cup bread flour
1/2 cup white sugar
2.5 teaspoon rapid rise yeast
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1. In a medium bowl, combine warm milk, white sugar, eggs, butter, bread-flour and yeast together in dough machine.
2. turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
3. combine brown sugar and cinnamon
4. roll the dough into 16x21 rectangles.
5. roll doug up lengthwise and cut into 12 even rolls. place in a lightly greased 9x13 baking pan.
6. preheat over to 350 degrees F. ( 175 degree C.) bake cinnamon rolls in the preheat oven until light golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, and allow to cool.
Prepared the glaze by stirring the confectioners' sugar with 1 tablespoon butter, vanilla extract, and 2 tablespoons warm water until smooth. use additional water if needed to make a pourable glaze. pour the glaze over the cinnamon rolls while still warm.