Saturday, November 23, 2013

Atlas Balikbayan box


Finally Atlas balikbayan box is arriving to my family. I sent them early Christmas gift. I would say, so far so good. I sent several time of balikbayan boxes and all arrive successfully. good service of this Door to Door Cargo boxes.

Everyone now knows what the balikbayan box? This is affordable way to sending stuff to our family, friends and relative to the Philippines. I will send more balikbayan box to them as soon as I can.

Balikbayan box is big helpful to us Pilipino in abroad. I feel love sharing what I have here and send stuff to back home. I ask to them what they want. The things they don’t have or things they haven’t tried in there life. I ask them to make a list so, that I have idea ^_^ I am happy to see my family smile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...