Monday, November 18, 2013

Package from Philippines



Last week, I receive a package from Philippines. My mother sent this to us as an advance Christmas gift especially to my daughter who loved coco. My daughter always request champorado in weekend and more now, that she know we receive 1 pound of pure native coco. I am surely this going to be last long for two people.

I know, my mother spend 2, 297 peso with extra express delivery to here in the united state for two weeks but, this pound of coco for two people is very worth it especially, my daughter ate two bowl of champurado in every meals.

My brother had own bakery business and they are two year in that business now. I was helping them to build a small business for family. So, for the story get short. My Mom sent also a one pack of cracker that also I craving in a long time but when the package arrive I didn’t ate any of the cracker because my daughter never shared to me and she ate all by herself. But, at least she loves the homemade cracker by family in Philippines.

My Mother remembers that her granddaughter loved to eat champorado that’s why she sent a native and real cocoa from Philippines. Champorado- is sweet chocolate rice porridge. It’s traditionally made by boiling sticky rice with cocoa, giving it a distinctly brown color and usually with milk and sugar to make it taste sweeter. So, heres the look ^-^ of champorado. 
Sikwate in english hot chocolate- pic from google. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...