Tuesday, November 5, 2013

T.j Maxx and Sally Store


When I come home from worked. My Mother-in-law asked me if I want to go with her at T.J Maxx and Sally store. Oh my, I was not think twice and I answer quick YES. Hahaha. Most of us, love to go shopping J. Do you guys love to go shopping with your in-law? Because I do.

Here’s what I found from T.J Maxx store. I had been eyeing this kind of wedge shoes in a long time. Unfortunately I found 1 left only in 6 sizes. So, I have to grab it or I lost it. This is my first pair of wedge shoes. Happy to add some inches tall since, I am small person.  And I also, bought a water bottle for my daughter. She is big fun of owl.

My daughter short message too J
I was proud at my mom and this is Ellen





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...