Thursday, September 19, 2013

Garnier Fructis

Hi Friends! ^_^ I went to walmart the other day and saw this new product in beauty aisles. So, I bought 3 items from garnier.

I was excited to give the triple Nutrition a try. They are also affordable from drugstore. The shampoo and conditioner are $ 2:96 each for 13 fl oz.

I have had problems with very dry and flaky hair and I do struggled using a different product in my hair that causes more dandruff. When I started using the triple shampoo and conditioner I didn’t think I’d see a noticeable difference after one wash, but there’s a huge difference! My hair is so, soft. I am happy the result so far….

Garnier Fructis Shampoo ( Triple Nutrition) 


 Garnier Fructis Conditioner ( Triple Nutrition)

Garnier Fructis sleek & shine moroccan oil treatment, 3.75 oz for $4:97

I don't use this stuff everyday or every-shower, however I do use this or sleek and shine about once every two weeks to lock in the moisture and seal the hair.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...