Thursday, November 27, 2014

Bath & body works/ BiG K-mart




I went some shopping the other day with my mother-in-law and daughter. I was thought to get some present for our visitor this coming thanksgiving. Bath and body is always best to gift to someone for any holidays so I grabbed a few hand wash 5 for$18, travel size hand sanitizer plus free lotion. My mother-in-law gives me a 25-dollar gift card that I gifted her. She wanted me to use because she don’t even want anything from there except a lemon hand wash for her best friend. I bought dress and shirt for my daughter at k-mart store.

I just heard that our families from Louisiana are not coming. My family a little disappointed because we are expecting with them to coming but unfortunately they still have to go work during holiday.  We still celebrate thanksgiving anyway with our some family here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...