Friday, July 11, 2014

Baked Snapper





Hello Lovelies!

     The other day, I went to the Latino store in Russellville and bought 2 whole fish of snapper. I was really excited to cook them and this is my first I tried. Bake whole fish in oven.

Ingredients:

  • Lime
  • Green onion
  • Soy sauce
  • Salt
  • Black pepper
  • Lemon grass
  • Ginger, minced

Direction:

Heat oven to 350-degree F. add olive oil to baking sheet. Be sure to smooth oil all over the baking sheet with brush.

Clean fish and remove scales if preferred. Add fish to prepared baking sheet and add oil (from the baking sheet) to the top of the fish. Open the fish at the bottom (where your fishmonger cut and removed the guts for you) and all stuff with minced ginger, lemongrass and a handful of sliced scallions. Pour ginger, soy sauce, over the top and inside of the fish.

Roast in the oven at 350 degrees f for 35 minutes

I will try more recipes. I love snapper fish and they are so good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...