Saturday, July 20, 2013

Shopping and Blue crabs


Done some Errands today. Daughter and I went to k-mart, jcpenny, and walgreens.  I had to go taken a passport I.D  as one of my requirement  but, picture is not good quality. I don;t like  and almost given up because I went few store to done my I.D but nothing better.

Here's Our Saturday Dinner.  I was very satisfied I been craving and spoiling myself to ate a lot of food because, isn't often to get a blue crabs in town. the other day, husband and I went these mexican store and restaurant and found things that I liked...


Recipes: Chili Pepper  Crab

Margarine

Ginger, chopped

Onion, sliced

Garlic, crushed

Chili pepper to taste

1 can tomato sauce

1 can coconut milk

3Ibs. crabs.


Saute ginger, onion and pepper in margarine. add crabs and simmer in tomato sauce and coconut milk until cooked.






1 comment:

ZaiZai said...

hmmmm looks very yummy! I'm now very hungry hehe :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...