Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello! How are you lovelies?  about me, I don't have that much to post. but, actually I annoy and hate this feeling sick and I haven't done whole day Just lying bed and fight with cough and stuffy nose. 


My daughter study her homework. she had a lot absences of this school semester because of sickness. last friday, we got a note from principle as reminder to us. So feel, tired of this situation too. 

She been trying to catch up all the activities in the school. hope she can make it to the 2nd grade. the only problems is when it get sick, you can't send them to the school and also, 10 days limit of absences of every semester. so, grrrrr

 The other day at worked. One of the staff, She hand me a coupon book from Goody's department store. I accepted and look if there's any things special I was surprisely found the shape-up shoes sneaker brands I don't know how much this original price but, it was given it in low price $ 36-$10 of my coupon so I paid $ 28 w/ tax.

     We absolutely love the alphabetical cracker. A& E ....

2 comments:

littleyana said...

I hope you guys get better. And your daughter to catch up in her school. I can relate to this. If my kids get sick too, it is so hard. Nice to drop by your blog!

Diana said...

Awwww you and yor daughter are so cute!
Thanks for your comment :)

http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...