Sunday, March 10, 2013

E.L.F EyesLipsFace Haul


Hello Lovelies! I still feel crappy from being sick but today trying to manage myself to do some stuff around the house. Yes I did few cleaning and laundry and now, the rest of my afternoon is in bed going to get some sleep for tomorrow. 

Few weeks ago, on elf Valentines free shipping if you order $14 and more. So here's My Product that I Purchase. It's  gonna be Mini Elf Haul because nothing much in the bag :-) The 5 Items that I loving to try from elf studio 

2 Baked Blush
Coverage Concealer
Pointed Foundation Brush
Small stipple brush



2 comments:

Leia said...

I love e.l.f! Especially their nail polish. & I love how affordable their products are.

Laurie said...

I use a few of their products but haven't tried foundation/concealer yet - is it good?

I wanted to invite you to join our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It starts Friday nights and runs till the end of Monday. Come link up if you have some time :)

http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-18.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...